Like any coder, I highly appreciate a nice drink every now and then. If you like jQuery.PointAt, please consider buying me a beer, or even a very nice bottle of whiskey! I highly appreciate all gifts, but feel free to use the plugin even if you can't send me a beer right now. :)
Disclaimer: Just to make it clear, you're not buying a beer from me, you're buying a beer for me. I am of legal drinking age, and quite a bit older too. Money gifted this way might be used for something else than beer, like cat food for my Devon Rex called Fidel.
jQuery.PointAt1.2a simple jQuery plugin for pointing at stuff
The current version of jQuery.PointAt is 1.2
You can download the latest version as a .zip package including both the uncompressed and the minified version, courtesy of GitHub.
You can also download jQuery.Pointat from my GitHub repository:
A rotation plugin is also required. I recommend jqrotate.
- Added support for multiple targets for one pointer
- Added an event which fires when changing targets
- Removed unnecessary eval(). jQuery.PointAt is now free of all eval!
- Added events beforeRotate and afterRotate
- Added possibility to change rotation function's name
- Initial release
comments powered by Disqus